Privacy Policy for Arithmetic Worksheet

 At Arithmetic Worksheet, I am committed to providing a safe and private experience for children who use our app. This privacy policy explains that I do not collect, use, or retain any personal information from users, including children under 13 years of age, in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including its special provisions for children's data (GDPR-K).


1. Information I Do Not Collect

I do not collect or request any personal information from users. Our app is designed to function without gathering any personally identifiable information (PII), usage data, or device information, in compliance with both COPPA and GDPR-K.


2. No Third-Party Services

Our app does not integrate or use any third-party services or tools that collect data, such as analytics providers or ad networks. I do not link to any external websites or services from within the app.


3. No Advertising

There are no advertisements within our app. I do not display any ads, targeted or otherwise, to ensure a distraction-free and safe environment for children, in accordance with COPPA's restrictions on child-directed advertising.


4. Data Retention

Since I do not collect any data, I do not retain or store any user information, either personal or non-personal.


5. COPPA Compliance (for U.S. Users)

I comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which regulates the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 in the United States. Since I do not collect, store, or share personal information from children, I fully meet COPPA's requirements.


6. GDPR-K Compliance (for European Users)

I comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), particularly its provisions for protecting children’s data (GDPR-K). Under GDPR, children under the age of 16 in the European Economic Area (EEA) require parental consent for the collection of personal data. Our app does not collect any personal data, thus fully complying with GDPR-K guidelines for apps directed at children.


7. Security

While our app does not collect any data, I are committed to maintaining the highest level of security for the app to ensure that it provides a safe experience for all users.


8. Changes to the Privacy Policy

I may update this privacy policy from time to time to reflect any necessary changes. However, given that I do not collect any user data, the core principles outlined here will remain the same. Any updates will be in line with COPPA and GDPR regulations.


9. Parental Rights

Although our app does not collect any data, under COPPA and GDPR, parents have the right to:


Review any personal information collected about their child (if applicable).

Request that any data collected be deleted.

Refuse any further collection of personal information from their child.

Since no data collection occurs in our app, these rights are not applicable, but I provide this information for transparency and compliance.


10. Contact Me

If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy policy, or about our compliance with COPPA or GDPR-K, please contact me at https://www.instagram.com/fay_yan_xu/.